Persistent Pain Programme (PPP)
The persistent pain programme is a self-management course for people who live with day-to-day persistent pain.
The course covers:
- Meeting and sharing experiences with others in a similar situation
- Overcoming common misconceptions, fears and beliefs about pain,
- Pacing daily activities,
- Dealing with setbacks,
- Stretching and exercising techniques
- Action planning and goal setting
- Problem solving
- Keeping a pain diary and tracking your progress
- Medication management
Persistent Pain Course Dates
For further details of courses in your local area please contact Julie Lawes, EPP Co-ordinator on 01484 221 543.